GOV10 Electronic Governor and Fuel Control Valve
The GOV10 series completely eliminate troublesome hydraulic governors, actuators, and linkages, and significantly improves starting performance and speed stability. The GOV series may also be ordered with a fuel flow measurement option utilizing a built-in orifice meter and built-in pressure, differential pressure, and temperature sensors. Utilizing fuel flow and fuel flow/revolution values, maximum engine horsepower and maximum engine torque limits can be applied for improved engine/compressor safety.
A sophisticated engine start-up and governing algorithm is resident in the GOV10/50 units allowing their use in conjunction with a PLC or simply as a stand-alone replacement governor. Configuration of control parameters, timers and set points is accomplished through the GOV Display Module. The complete governor system consists of the GOV10, a speed-sensing magnetic pickup, and the Display Module, a small computer-based terminal that serves as a display and configuration device.
- Integral Electronics and State-of-the-Art Fuel Valve
- Eliminates Separate Actuators and Linkages
- Improved Starting – sets gas pressure to pre-selected value and ramp rate
- Better Speed Stability – continuous dynamic gain adjustment for load and no load conditions
- Fail Safe Design – spring-loaded poppet valve closes on loss of power or gas pressure
- Total fuel flow and fuel flow/revolution displayed and outputted as analog and serial signals
- Serial communication of all critical data in Modbus RTU
- High Tolerance to Dirt – flow-through design minimizes effects of contamination
- CSA-Certified for Class I, Divisions 1 and 2, Group D Hazardous Areas